Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Puma Women's Mostro Femme Mesh Shoe,White,9.5 B US
The Mostro is a classic Puma statement, the ultimate expression of fashionable sport lifestyle. With its distinctive form, medial zig zag hook and loop closure, and rubber oustole it is a highly unique and progressive design. This design set Puma in motion to be the fashion forward modern sport lifestyle brand of choice.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Poor Quality
I purchased several Puma sneakers for myself, as gift for my mom and my toddler son. All of them I liked and kept except for this style.
It seemed very thin and the plastic seemed of inferior quality. The mesh also is also made of a scratchy polyester type of material. The curved graphics on the side are made of rubber type of plastic that is heat transfered to the sneaker. I didn't like the shiny plastic look of it. The size 7 run very large as well. I wanted to return it back, but kept forgetting since I had stuck it in my closet. The timing expired to return so I had to keep it. I am giving this pair away.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


so cute and comfortable
i use these for my yogd,line dancing ,zumba,classes and get so many compliments on them ,but they are so lite and so cute ,i find myself putting them on for running errands,grocery shopping,going to the mall..you will love this shoe
Perfect fit!
Just what I wanted, they are very comfy, breathe well, yet look sporty and stylish. Great for travel as they are slip ons
Puma Women's Mostro Femme Mesh Shoe,White,9.5 B US Puma Women's Mostro Femme Mesh Shoe,White,9.5 B US

Rating : 3.8
List Price : $90.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment