Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 7, 2013

AVIA Women's A1371W Fitness Shoe,White/Chrome Silver/Bouganvilla Pink,8 M

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Extreeemly Comfortable Shoe!!!
I wear a womans 10W... Usually, and by usually I mean always, when I wear a pair of shoes there is some sort of irritating pressure point. Not with these, none at all.. It's very hard to describe the feeling I had when I first put these on, it was as if I found the perfectly comfortable shoe.. And they hold up extremely well. I have had mine since last spring and have worked out in them for months on end, wearing these on almost a daily basis, washed them twice in the washing machine. They are still comfortable and look just as fabulous as the day I bought them..

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


so comfortable
These shoes were so comfortable right out of the box. I have a really hard time finding shoes that fit me the right way. I usually wear a size 5 1/2 - 6 in an athletic shoe. I got these in a size 6. Perfect. I will be using them for aerobic and step. They are very light weight.Wish I bought two pairs.
avia
i've always bought avia walking shoes because I'm on my feet at least 16 hrs a day and they are comfortable and supportive.
AVIA Women's A1371W Fitness Shoe,White/Chrome Silver/Bouganvilla Pink,8 M
Product Features :
  • Compression molded
  • Solid rubber
  • Removalbe insole

Rating : 4.3
List Price : $51.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment