Retro-cool court styling takes this sneaker to the next levelClassic canvas upper with vulc-look midsole and cap-toeRemovable cushioned footbedLight, flexible rubber sole
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Love them!
These shoes were an excellent price, very lightweight, very comfy and most of all cute! I can't wait to wear them this summer! I ordered a size 7, which is my usual size and they fit perfect. I have a narrow foot so slightly wide for me, but a normal width for most anyone else.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Review of NEW BALANCE WOMEN'S WCPT LIFESTYLE COURT FASHION SNEAKER
I find the sneakers to be trendy, and have a fun look to them. They look good with jeans as well as shorts.
Great shoe, great service.
I'm a big converse shoe fan, so I wasn't really expecting to be so pleasantly surprised by this shoe. NB is awesome about keeping their shoe sizes consistent so the shoe fits perfectly. This shoe is also a lot more comfortable with it's extra cushion then the flat converse.
To top it all off the shoes was at a great price and delivered a day early.
Super happy with this order.
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $54.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment