Amazon_Gift_Card

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,Black,8 M US
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Love my skechers shape ups!!
I am a massage therapist and I work on my feet alot and my feet and lower back would ache every week. I just got my shape ups for work in black and 24 hours later I went from a skeptic to full on convinced that these shoes do everything that is advertised. I went for a walk and didn't get more than 30 yards from the house and I could feel an intense burning sensation from my ankle to my glutes and I had never felt any type of sensation from walking for 5 miles in my old shoes and I can honestly say that after a 1 1/2 mile walk, I felt like I walked 20 miles and I know that my legs and glutes will be toner because of these shoes! Since going back to work and using these shoes, I havent had lower back or knee pain and my feet stopped aching!! Get these shoes!!!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Comfortable!!
I was interested in this sort of a heel when MBT first came out, but decided to wait and see if the price would come down. I was thankful to see Skechers, a brand that I trust. Ordered two pair, white for work (I am a nurse) and the black for casual wear. They are cushioney, great for long walks and a great buy!
Most comfortable work shoe ever!!
I saw these shoes in an add in the paper. By birthday was in August and my son's and husband bought me a pair of these shoes. They are absolutley wonderful. I use to run marathons and now have sore knees and back every morning i wake up. I've had these shoes for a week and have worn them everyday to work. My knees and back have not hurt since. I want to get another pair of the black and white fitness ones. Excellent shoe. Well worth the money.
Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,Black,8 M US Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Product Features :
  • Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,Black,8 M US

Rating : 4.6
List Price : $95.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment