With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Everybody fell in love with them including me!
I will be getting another pair in a different color, or i might just buy them all! I love them
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Cute shoe
I like these shoes alot. They are cute, trendy, and affordable. I dont think that I will have them for more than a season since they arent the highest quality shoe. But they are cute and I will enjoy them while they last.
They are ok considering the price I paid.
I like the shoes, they are nice. However, I doubt they will last long since I am already seeing the glitter come off. They are comfortable and run true to size. Considering the price I paid for these ($22.50) I am satisfied.
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $59.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment