Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Skechers Women's Gimme Fashion Sneaker,Black/Black,8 M US

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Does not seem a Skecher product
Are these really from Skechers as the name says?The shoes do not seem to be Skechers brand but seem to be of some duplicate brand called Daddy's Money. I am returning them back.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Skechers Women's Plus 3-Raise The Bar Fashion Sneaker
I really love them as you can see, vibrant colours, very trendy and comfortable. There are so many to choose from too!
Great Sneakers
Wow! These are great. I hesitated to buy because I thought they would look weird with the wedge, however, you can't tell there is a wedge. The sneaker is comfortable just like a regular flat sneaker. I can run in mine. I bought a size 9 1/2, however, I think I could have done well with a 9. But I am not returning for an exchange for fear of a sell out. I am keeping my sneakers. Buy these sneakers, you won't be disappointed. I bought the black/turquoise. Nice and you get an extra pair of laces which are lime color. Thanks Skechers. I probably will buy another color. I am 57 yrs young, feel good and look good!
Skechers Women's Gimme Fashion Sneaker,Black/Black,8 M US Skechers Women's Gimme Fashion Sneaker,Black/Black,8 M US
Product Features :
  • 3 Inches hidden wedge
  • extended high top
  • vulcanized sole

Rating : 4.4
List Price : $80.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment