Take your training to new heights with the Ryka Syngery. This women's ultra-light training sneaker features a synthetic, leather, and mesh upper with a breathable mesh lining and a fully-functional strap with a hook-and-loop closure. This Ryka athletic shoe offers spring-like cushioning in the heel, while the rubber outsole provides serious grip and flexibility. The Ryka Synergy is for the fitness enthusiast looking for superior performance and style.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
This Zumba Instructor is impressed!
Bottom Line - GREAT. I've been teaching in Zumba shoes and New Balance cross-trainers (both recommended for Zumba). Although those were both good for Zumba, these shoes are FABULOUS. I have a big foot (size 11) and little arch. I teach on carpet and wood - these shoes have been wonderful. I can't go back to my other shoes after using these. It's worth trying these to see if they work for you - not only do they feel great, they look SLICK. I get lots of compliments (I have the pink/black). I highly recommend this shoe!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great!
I've been doing insanity for 3 weeks now and I was working out in bare feet and messed up my arch which caused severe ankle pain. So that's when I decided to get these shoes. They are amazing! My ankles are still hurting but I've only had these for two days. Whether I'm walking or training it feels so light and comfortable for my extremely high arch. I have no doubt that in the next week my pain will be gone. Great shoes, highly recommend!
Ryka Synergy review
These shoes were comfortable from day one. Wore them to jazzercise right out of the box and had HAPPY FEET! Size seems to be accurate.
Product Features :
- Studio fitness shoe
- Optimal flex and cushioning
- Superior performance design
- Upper designed for proper foot impact alignment
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $80.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment