Janine Dance
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
nice if you have a narrow foot
These shoes are really light and cute and I thought I might be able to wear them but they are way too narrow and they don't make them in wide. Too bad!! Had to send them back.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Review of Puma Dance Shoe
I'm a little disappointed with the stiffness of the leather, if that's what the upper part is made of. It's very thin and stiff. Otherwise I like the style and fit. I have used these shoes in 4 Zumba classes to date and they allow great lateral motion.
not what I expected
I bought these for Zumba as I had been wearing my Nikes' Musica for over 3 years. The little 'sweet spot' on the bottom has now worn down and I don't have as much traction, and too much slip and slide. These looked stylish, 'slender' and not clunky like the Nike's; but the fit doesn't feel as sturdy. The arch is odd and does not give me security (I have high arches). No problem with narrowing and the size 9 is the right size (Nike I had to go up a size). An odd thing: the laces feel like ribbons, and not cotton laces we know to be on sneakers. They are less expensive than the Nikes, so maybe that is why I feel they are inferior. Wish there was another Zumba sneaker, though. I will return them and get another pair of the clutsy Nikes! Sigh!
Product Features :
- Synthetic leather upper with pop color details for a stylish look
- Low-profile silhouette that takes inspiration from popular PUMA women's sneaker styles like the Etoile and the Soleil
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- EcoOrthoLite sockliner for environmentally-friendly comfort and a perfect fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $62.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment