Wave technology makes walking feel easier in Clarks Women's Wave.Trek Lace-Up Shoes Clarks created this sporty lace-up with Wave technology to enhance walking comfort. A unique, curved outsole helps feet roll smoothly as they touch the ground, reducing the impact of each step and using your natural momentum to propel you forward. As a result, walking feels virtually effortless! Your feet will stay dry inside the waterproof leather upper, which is lined with breathable mesh.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Clarks all weather shoes
I bought these shoes on Amazon because of the amazing price. They are attractive shoes, but the first time wearing them, they hurt my feet. I love their look and they are waterproof and well made. They are true to size, but I would recommend breaking them in (wearing them for a short time for a few days). I really did a lot of walking in them for the first time and my feet were uncomfortable by the end of the day.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
They hold up to the Seattle rain
I got them in red. They're slightly orange. Much cuter in person. Comfy, but took some time to break in. My feet always get wet with my other sneakers. These have kept them dry so far. I haven't tried them out in a Seattle winter or spring yet.
Great all around shoe
Love it. I am on my feet all day. No more heel/ foot pain. Worth the money ( cheaper than the stores)
Product Features :
- Removeable footbed can use custom orthodics
- Internal EVA heel wedge positions feet for easier walking
- Rocker profile heel kicker,concave heel and toe support at outsole for effortless motion
- Clarks Wave Collection carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA?
Rating : 4.4
List Price : $130.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment