Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, January 28, 2013

Onitsuka Tiger Women's California 78 Vin Fashion Sneaker,Black/Elderberry,11.5 M US Women's

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Weird Sizing
I am a pretty standard 7 in women's shoes. When I received these shoes in the mail, they were HUGE. The box said 7, and the packing slip said 7, but the tag on the inside of the shoes said 7.5. I called customer service to let them know what was going on, and they shipped me a new pair. Tag on the inside said 7, but they were still way too long in the toe.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Get them from endless.com
After seeing the confusing sizing information on this site, I went to endless.com to order the exact same shoe. Sizing info on the site was exactly what I received. Great shoe!
Too long
So now that they've fixed the size information, I think these are actually labeled wrong. I normally wear a women's 6.5 in Asics Ultimates. These were enormous. I had at least an inch between the top of my toe and the top of the shoe. Walking I felt like a clown, and kept tripping. What's weird is the width was not proportionate, feeling actually pretty comfortable. I'm going to try a 6 but I have a feeling those will still be too big, and the 5.5 will be too narrow.
Onitsuka Tiger Women's California 78 Vin Fashion Sneaker,Black/Elderberry,11.5 M US Women's Onitsuka Tiger Women's California 78 Vin Fashion Sneaker,Black/Elderberry,11.5 M US Women's

Rating : 2.8
List Price : $80.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment