Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blowfish Women's Hannah Mary Jane Sneaker,Black Stone Washed Canvas,9 M US

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Mom 'Jane
I ordered these in a size 8, the size I usually wear, but I had a hard time wearing these because the jane-strap is too skinny for my foot. The Velcro piece under the decorative button is very short, I could barley clasp them (I have somewhat thin feet and weigh around 105, so I would say they are made for someone with long skinny feet and small ankles...) When I got them secured, I noticed that the toe of the shoe is curved up drastically to where the toes are floating which is a weird feeling. I ended up having to send these back because the ankle part rubbed my skin raw and the Velcro kept coming undone while I was walking. These are SOOO cute and I wish they fit properly! I love Blowfish shoes though, they are hands down my favorite brand of shoe on the planet!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Cute shoes but not very comfortable
I originally saw these at a retail store in the sale section. I contemplated on buying them since I loved how they looked on my feet but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. I looked on amazon and noticed they were on sale so I decided to get them. I've only worn them once so far, and am hesitant about wearing them again. I spent most of the day walking around in them and by the evening had a hard time wanting to step or walk anywhere since the back part of the shoe kept rubbing the back of my ankle. There was also no foot support which made standing in them for long periods of time very uncomfortable. I may keep them for house use, but I don't think they are very practical otherwise.
so cute
These shoes hurt when you first walk in them. My feet got torn up in the front and back. After they have been stretched out and you have the calluses that buffer any rubbing they are all good. If you can put up with a little pain for a while I highly recommend them because they are adorable and completely worth it. True to size and super cute.
Blowfish Women's Hannah Mary Jane Sneaker,Black Stone Washed Canvas,9 M US Blowfish Women's Hannah Mary Jane Sneaker,Black Stone Washed Canvas,9 M US

Rating : 4.0
List Price : $39.90

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment