Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Women's Skechers Active, Gratis Purestreet Sneaker LIME NAVY 10 M
  • Women's Skechers Active, Gratis Purestreet Sneaker
  • A lightweight sporty casual sneaker
  • Smooth synthetic upper with micro perforated design for a lighter weight shoe
  • Added air mesh fabric panels for a more breathable shoe
  • Slip-on designed with one piece padded collar for comfort with lace up front
  • Cushioned comfort insole
  • Skechers Flex design featuring a super lightweight shock absorbing flexible mi
  • dsole
  • Lightweight traction outsole with added flex grooves for long-lasting wear

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Lightweight but no support
While these shoes are very lightweight and comfortable (if you're not walking around much), they offer little support and my feet wind up hurting if I walk for any more than 1/2 an hour. I was hoping they would be like the Reebok shoes with the similar soles, but they're not even close.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Dressy
I received these today. They are so pretty I will use them for dress shoes. They are very classy. Since I have them in Light grey and pink I am sure they will be as comfortable. I have also ordered them in plain grey. I broke my ankle over a year ago and these seem to be the ones that I have like the most for support, arch and comfort. Skechers you did GOOD!!
Great Shoe!
I have always enjoyed wearing Skechers shoes; not only for the way the look but for the way they feel too. I was looking for a slightly more 'sneaker-esc' type of shoe but in a style that wasn't to heavy or chunky looking on my foot. The Active Gratis is a great shoe as its very light and flexible, and the sole doesn't consume the entire shoe like a lot of sneakers do. I do feel supported while walking and don't have any rubbing issues anywhere like I tend to get with new shoes. The only thing I still need to get used to is that this shoe is more of a 'slip on' type where as you are not able to move the tongue around to make the opening larger for your foot. You can however adjust the laces to accommodate a thicker sock if needed. Overall I am very happy with this shoe and will buy it again in another color soon.
Women's Skechers Active, Gratis Purestreet Sneaker LIME NAVY 10 M Women's Skechers Active, Gratis Purestreet Sneaker LIME NAVY 10 M
Product Features :
  • Women's Skechers Active, Gratis Purestreet Sneaker
  • A lightweight sporty casual sneaker
  • Smooth synthetic upper with micro perforated design for a lighter weight shoe
  • Added air mesh fabric panels for a more breathable shoe
  • Slip-on designed with one piece padded collar for comfort with lace up front

Rating : 4.8
List Price : $60.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment