With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
My favorite pair!
It's ultra comfortable and looks great with almost any outfit, dress it up or dress it down. I'm impresssed with the quality and I walk a lot! I would get it again if it becomes too worn out!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Cheap!
I returned this item after opening the box (Didn't bother trying the shoes).. It looks cheap.. the sole, the fake leather.. The glue of the sole is visible in the borders..
Shoe tore 3rd time wearing them
I like the looks of this shoes, but the construction is poor. They came apart at one of the seams the third time I wore them. I have to get them repaired.
Rating : 3.2
List Price : $69.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment