Amazon_Gift_Card

Friday, February 15, 2013

Skechers Women's Bikers-Fixation Fashion Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Never let those laces get in the way againSuede upper Mesh Fabric front and side for cooling Slip on Stretch band Contrasting Color
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great, inexpensive shoes
I recently bought these shoes to replace another pair of Skechers shoes, the Premium Nubuck sneakers. After two days of everyday wear, my initial impression is very positive. It is definitely modeled after a biking shoe, as opposed to a running shoe or cross trainer. The heel is noticeably higher than the toe and ball area, and the tread on the heel and in the arch is much narrower than the base of the shoe - meaning that the tread is smaller than your foot. Personally, I like this - I typically put too much weight on my heels and this helps distribute my weight better. However, after wearing such a wide treaded shoe for so long, this shoe takes a little bit of balance and sometimes I feel like I might slip, especially going up and down stairs. If you wear high heels often, this won't be a problem. For me, it reminds me of walking in soccer cleats.
The shoe looks great - the blue and black is a great combination. I also love the lack of laces - it's great for being able to slip...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Awesome!!!
These shoes look better in person than they do in the pic.
I have wide feet and they still fit like a glove. Not too tight.
They're also extremely lightweight.
Highly recommended!
Fixation Fashion Sneaker
This is a cute shoe - from close up. Step back and you (and others) will see a very plain black sneaker - the criss-crossing ribbons aren't really noticeable unless you are up close and personal. This isn't necessarily a bad thing - I was looking for a comfortable shoe that could "hide" under black work pants. So for that purpose, they work well.

I usually wear a 7 - or a 7.5 in shoes worn with socks, as I did with these sneakers. The fit was as expected.

I did expect more in the way of comfort and support. They are very light, but didn't really perform in the all-day marathon shopping event. I guess they are called "biker" shoes for a reason - so now I know for future purchases.

Bottom line: Cute, work-camouflage, good fit, not a lot of support, not all that comfy unless you are a biker chick!
Skechers Women's Bikers-Fixation Fashion Sneaker,Black,8 M US Skechers Women's Bikers-Fixation Fashion Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Product Features :
  • Suede upper
  • Mesh Fabric front and side for cooling
  • Slip on
  • Stretch band
  • Contrasting Color

Rating : 4.6
List Price : $65.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment