Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Skechers for Work Women's Chant Lace-Up,Black,8 M US
Stay confident on your feet at work and after hours in slip-resistant Skechers Work Women's Chant Lace-Up Shoes Get comfort and sporty style on and off the job with this leather and mesh lace-up sneaker. The high-traction, slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steadier on your feet in slippery workplace conditions, while the compression-molded EVA midsole delivers cushioned comfort. Plus, this shoe provides a layer of insulation for extra protection from electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions. Orthotic-Friendly.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great work shoe
I am on my feet for eight hours and need a shoe that is comfortable and safe; these shoe are both. The slip resistant soles tend to make a sticky sound when a little wet but goes a way as they dry. I have noticed a decrease in back and foot pain after using these show for a week. Often times I am leaving work in a hurry to get to class and these shoes go well with a pair of jeans and a causal shirt. I am thinking about picking up another pair in a different color.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Trendy
Love the trendy look of these shoes. Plan to wear to work. Even if not comfortable enough (I'm diabetic), then I still love the way they look & would definitely wear aside from work.
So far so good
I just needed a leather work shoe, not really the non-slip, but it doesn't hurt, right? I'm always a little leery of buying shoes online without trying them on, but the 8 1/2 fit true. I'm usually an 8 in heels or flats (no socks), and an 8 1/2 or 9 in sneakers. The 8 1/2 feels very good. I wish the shape of the toe was a little more oval (it's a little too square/flat for my taste, looking like it "chops off" my toes), but it's no big deal. They have a nice low profile from the side, of which I'm a fan.
Skechers for Work Women's Chant Lace-Up,Black,8 M US Skechers for Work Women's Chant Lace-Up,Black,8 M US
Product Features :
  • Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps
  • Mark II tested rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction you need (meets ASTM F1677-96 standard)
  • Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2412-05EH) adds an extra layer of insulation, preventing shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions
  • Orthotic-friendly
  • Wipe off with a damp cloth and air dry

Rating : 4.2
List Price : $65.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment