With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Runs a little small
Love the Rockports. This pair is running a little short. I would go up a half size. Looks good on the foot.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Comfortable, good-looking shoe
Over the years, I have owned several pairs of Rockports, and always worn a size 7-US. This particular shoe was too small, thus were returned and replaced with half-a-size larger: 7.5-US; which fits perfectly. The sizing issue is why I give a 4-star rating, for what would otherwise be a 5-star shoe. Very light, comfortable shoe and the black pair look great. They did not cause my feet to overheat whilst walking around for about 30 minutes, in shaded, but scorching hot day, with a temperature of over 40C (105F) - Sydney, Australia. I recommend these shoes, only half-a-size larger.
Awesome shoes, great service!
I was a bit iffy on the color, could easily be hit or miss. Thrilled to share they are beautiful!!!! Awesome shoes, so many compliments on the unique golds/neutral tones and sporty style. Great service too!
Rating : 4.5
List Price : $110.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment