REEBOK F/S HI SNEAKER
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
The Search for Comfort
I have rheumatoid arthritis and my feet give me a lot of trouble. I have worn these shoes for 14 years, for maximum comfort, but when a pair wears out, they are really hard to find in the stores, not to mention being
expensive. I was delighted to find them on Amazon, new, my size, at a reasonable price, and not to have to leave the house to get them.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
And oldie, but a goodie...
I've been wearing this style of shoe for well over a decade now. (I remember when it used to be called the "Classic Hi-Top".) I'm the kind of person that it's very hard for me to find shoes that fit comfortably: very flat-footed which causes my ankles to be positioned a bit differently (most low-top shoes rub or dig into my ankles), so when I find a shoe I like, I tend to stick with it. They last about a year of daily wear, then can last about another year being worn for grungy tasks like mowing or painting.
Great shoes, fast delivery. Thanks!
These shoes had been discontinued in the department store but I found them on Amazon. They were just as described and were delivered very quickly. Thanks a lot!
Product Features :
- Women's high top sneaker
- Lace closure
- Padded tongue with logo
- Leather material throughout
- Cushioned sole for comfort
Rating : 4.4
List Price : $64.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment