With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Wrong color
I ordered gray and it came in a box labeled gray but the shoe was a beige maybe color. I didn't even try it on but there is no arch support.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
DO NOT PURCHASE, Sole Fell Apart!
I never leave feedback but thought I should in this case to warn those who may be considering this item. I fell in love with these shoes and have had them for less then 2 months and the the tip of the sole came unglued! I've worn them less than 4 times, and walked less then a couple miles in these! So upsetting. I wish I could get refund instead of throwing my money away on what I thought were "quality" shoes.
Lacoste Women's Rieti Sneaker
Perfect name brand flat walking shoe. Size runs very true to traditional (pre-90's) U.S. size, so don't order too large. I'm a 7.5 (way back when), so I ordered half size up. This usually hits true to my size. I have to say, these are really an 8, so half size too large. I rarely find this true in today's "sizes".
Rating : 3.4
List Price : $65.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment