A casual shoe with low Oxford style, the Spirit Ubal by Keds is a cozy shoe with the right amount of padding and a lace-up closure for a custom fit.Metal eyelets keep laces from fraying, and they are set into the leather uppers for a secure design.The durable vulcanized outsole gives you plenty of walking time.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
runs small
I have worn this Keds Spirit shoe for several years. I ordered 2 pair, different colors both size 8. The tan pair fit, the black pair runs small.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Not slip resistant
I bought these because they were advertised as slip resistant, which is not the case.I slide all over wet floors. They also ran a half size small. They are very comfortable. They have a flatter insole,no large arch, which is good for the shape of my foot.I can wear them all day without having aching feet.
Just Ok
They look good on my foot but are not very supportive. Great Look! Great Shoe...Just needed a little more support for walking.
Product Features :
- Leather Upper
- Terry Cloth Lining
- Soft Latex Insole • Flexible Rubber Sole
- 1" Heel
Rating : 3.9
List Price : $52.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment