Grasshoppers offers lightweight, flexible footwear from a premium line of casual comfort products in stylish and sophisticated silhouettes, to Lifestyle Classics with a preppy sport influence to go where you go. Grasshoppers celebrate a women's confidence, individuality and authentic lifestyle.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Vibrante Violet Sneakers
I am in love with these very comfortable pretty ladies sneakers. The material has a shiny finish which gives it a more dressy feeling even though they are a sneaker. The fabric allows you to dress them up with capris, etc. so even in a flat heeled sneaker, you feel chic casual.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
fine shoes
i was so excited to received it. however, the shoes was too big in size. i normally wear size 7, but i thought because it's wide, so i ordered 6.5. but the size was still long, though the width is excellent.
Purple sneakers
I LOVE my Grasshopper purple sneakers! I wish I had 20 more pairs of them!I have told all my friends and doctors offices
Product Features :
- The Janey twill sneaker from Grasshoppers provides style and comfort in equal measure. This fun and kicky shoe is carefully crafted from a stretch canvas with a contoured footbed and jersey lining plus a flexible lightweight outsole. Fusing style and comfort, this shoe is perfect for all day wear.
Rating : 4.6
List Price : $35.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment