Cruising to the store for some munchies would be so much more enjoyable if putting shoes on werenAAAt so difficult. The DC WomenAAAs Villain TX Shoe is here to save you from extra effort. They may not look like much but you will be pleasantly surprised at how awesome the flexible EVA midsole and grippy rubber makes your ride to the corner store.
Product Features
- Material: [Upper] textile
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Lacing: None
- Shank:
- Weight:
- Recommended Use: Skating, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
My daughter's favorite shoe
My daughter wanted DC shoes for her birthday. I looked on several sites before I tried amazon.com...next time I'll go straight here! She loves them. Warm, comfy, and colors are even brighter in person than the picture.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
So nice !!!!
Size runs a little different...they were too big but my aunt stood them right from under me! Instead of exchanging she took them..they looked so nice n was sad giving up...did oder a diff pair...was amazing service and they are my aunts favorite comfortable shoes!!!
Sneakers
These sneakers/loafers are comfortable and durable. I am able to wear them to work because you can dress them up or down. I get many positive comments from co-workers and friends about them as well.
Product Features :
- Black/White
- Womens
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $50.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment