Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daniel Green Women's Stephanie Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Stone,9 M US
• Your perfect summer casual with fun colors inside and out • Canvas fabric upper with decorative eyelet details • Stretchy center elastic panel for a flexible fit • Cushy foam footbed • Lightweight vulcanized rubber sole
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Just what I was looking for
I purchased these in 8 wide, they feel great and look cute with my summer dresses. There is no need for laces, there is a strip of elastic under the holes that keep the shoe from sliding off. I find that not only are these more true to size than keds, but the fabric is thicker and the sole is slightly more plush. I wear them with and without socks and had not had any problems. Also, there are no "Daniel Green" labels anywhere on the outside of the shoe (in case you like label-less clothing).

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Women's slip on sneakers
My wife was jealous of my Sperry slip on sneakers. We couldn't find her size and bought these. She loves them so much we bought another pair.
Great slip on
The quality and style of this slip-on is superior to other sneakers I have purchased in the past. When they arrived I had second thoughts on the color white. I tried to reorder in a different color but there were none. Sorry to send them back. Would recommend these Daniel Green slip-on summer shoes. Purchased it through Amazon and it arrived on time.
Daniel Green Women's Stephanie Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Stone,9 M US Daniel Green Women's Stephanie Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Stone,9 M US
Product Features :
  • Flexible sole
  • Cushioned insole

Rating : 4.8
List Price : $32.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment