Skechers D'Lites is a super sporty and super lightweight sneaker. It features a lace up style, leather upper, and overlay accents. It has a padded interior for comfort, a lightweight shock absorbing midsole and traction outsole.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Light on the feet!
As advertized! You can barely feel these runners on your feet! You are literally "walking on air"! This is my second pair, I had my first for over three years! I highly recommend them.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Very Comfortable
I love these sneakers...very comfortable if you spend long hours on your feet. Good price too. I would buy these again.
wonderful for my high arches!
As an occupational therapy assistant, I'm on my feet all day long helping people with their ultimate goal of getting back home after rehab. For 3 years, I bulked at spending a lot of money on shoes. I finally listened to a physical therapist, bought this pair of shoes (my first pair of Skechers) and I'm pain-free. Worth every penny.. I`m a new Skechers fan!
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $59.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment