You might not hang out at a tennis club, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate the classic tennis styling of the Tretorn Women's Nylite Canvas Shoe. If you do frequent the grass, clay, or hard courts, then take your look back to the late '60s and turn heads with more than your serve and volley.
Product Features
- Upper Material: canvas
- Waterproofing:
- Sole: non-marking rubber
- Midsole: rubber
- Footbed: EcoOrthoLite
- Support Type:
- Construction:
- Lacing: standard
- Arch Support:
- Weight:
- Recommended Use: casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Love my sneakers
I love these shoes..they remind me of my high school years..the only difference between now and then is the shoelaces are thing. I think they came off '80s dance shoes. thin,short laces
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Tretorn Canvas Tennis Shoes
Absolutely love these tennis shoes! I used to buy them in Virginia when my children were young. I played a lot of tennis and they are so comfortable. When we moved to Texas I could not find them. I decided to look them up on Amazon and found them online! I don't know why the stores do not sell them here. I highly recommend them!
rekindled love
I always wore tretorn back in the day but have been unable to find them in stores forever. I ordered a pair from Amazon. I got them today and put them on my feet. Another reviewer said that they are not the same quality or fit as they were in the 80s and that is correct. They are, in my view though, still terrific. They are very light and comfortable and I have always loved the neat preppy way they looked. Now I just have to keep them clean.
Product Features :
- EcoOrtholite footbed
Rating : 3.6
List Price : $65.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment