Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Skechers Women's Ultimatum Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Grey/Turquoise,6.5 M US
The Ultimatum sneakers by Skechers feature lightweight, breathable mesh & synthetic upper, flexible outsole with sock structure, lace up closure and arch support.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Comfortable!!!
This is a great sneaker to walk or run around in. They are very light and super comfy. I bought them in the Charcoal/Light blue and also black/white combination! They have a good amount of cushion and definitely breathable.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


shoe image does not match the description
The shoe image does not match the description, I wanted a pair of shoes color white / purple and selections based on image, only when I received the product I could see was white / silver, but in none of the pictures is a picture of a shoe white / silver, I could return the shoes, but I am sending Venezuela and would be more expensive than the same shoe
Xmas Gift
I bought these as a gift for my brother's girlfriend for Christmas. I worried about buying them online without looking at them in store. Once they arrived I was delightfully surprised at how flexible the sole is. You could almost bend them in half! Now I'm jealous so I'll be buying myself a pair in time for our vacation!
Skechers Women's Ultimatum Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Grey/Turquoise,6.5 M US Skechers Women's Ultimatum Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Grey/Turquoise,6.5 M US
Product Features :
  • Lightweight
  • Minimal influenced
  • Trend right colors

Rating : 4.3
List Price : $65.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment