With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Awesome idea, awesome look - but flawed execution
At a height of a little under 5'4" when I heard about the concept of sneakers with a hidden wedge, potentially giving me the 3 extra inches of height I'd prefer to have been naturally graced with, I was quite keen. Imagine: wearing my bootcut jeans without damaging them! However, after visiting the Skechers store and trying on several different styles, I noticed something that prevented me from purchasing any - the ankle area on ALL of them was WAY too loose. As I walked in the store my heel was slipping up and down against the back of the shoes. The ankle portion of all of the Plus 3 shoes is so large that it did not catch my heel or hold it in the shoe. I did try on half a size down, and they were too small while the ankle was still too large, so the issue was not the size of the shoe itself (they also measured my feet in the store).
However, all of that being said, I did end up returning to the store and purchasing this particular style (I was going to purchase here...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
a satisfied customer
I am absolutely satisfied with my boots they are exactly what they look like in the picture they are very comfortable very chic I will definitely tell a friend about I will be ordering another pair for my daughter she loves mines so I'm gonna order another pair for her. I'm happy to have them.
Comfortable!
Comfortable and still you get the height needed! I have come to know that Sketchers can make any shoe comfortable! Thank you Sketchers!
Product Features :
- Three-inch hidden wedge
Rating : 4.7
List Price : $79.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment