Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Skechers Women's Straightaway Sneaker, Black/Charcoal, 6 M
A modern classic, the SKECHERS Bikers-Straightaway sneaker is loaded with style. Suede or leather and mesh upper in a slip on casual sneaker, with overlay and stitch detail, side stripes and bungee stretch laced front for easy slip on fit.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Love them! Very comfortable
I love these shoes! They are very comfortable and go great with my jeans and sweatpants. They need to fit perfectly because their is no shoelace to tie so make sure you get your correct size (I am usually a 7.5 - 8 so I chose the 7.5 and they fit fine).

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Width not adjustable.
I normally wear 9.5-10 in sneakers and I bought the 10 just in case. It fits snugly. I failed to realize that the laces are not able to be loosened so the width of these shoes is too narrow for my wide foot. I usually only buy wide in dress shoes so if this is your case don't get. I am going to keep and hopefully they will "relax" a little if not I might cut off the bungee lace and see if that helps. Very cute shoe, worth the trouble if it ends up working out.

Added 01-2008
Yes, I stuck with them and they did relax a little, my toes are getting some blood flow now, lol.
Excellent Pair of Shoes! (cute too)
I wanted something different in a pair of shoes, so I ordered these fun orange colored shoes. THEY are awesome! One of the best pairs of shoes I have ever owned. They fit nice, it is weird the first time you put them on because there is no tongue or laces on the shoe. Take a little to get used to. BUT they are really comfortable. Great buy!
Skechers Women's Straightaway Sneaker, Black/Charcoal, 6 M
Product Features :
  • Padded footbed for increased comfort

Rating : 4.5
List Price : $54.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment