Get out the door and on your way in record time with the Skechers Blissy slip-on sneaker. It features a textile and faux suede upper with stretch mesh panels, metallic accents and logo detail.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Fabulous
Always a bit nerve-wrecking buying shoes online but these exceeded my expectations. I needed to replace my beloved 7 yr old 'house' shoes and found they were discontinued. After much searching in stores I found these online. They fit perfectly, are wonderfully neutral but modern and the same time. Nice tread so I don't slip on wet floors or stones outside. I put them on first thing in the morning and wish I never had to put on other shoes. Great price too.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Very comfy shoes!!
These are wonderful shoes. They are very lightweight and have good support. Easy to slip on quickly with or without socks. I was somewhat suprised and at first a little disappointed when I recieved them because the Skechers logo on back and the accents on the side were glittery. I could not tell this in the photos on the Skechers site or Amazon. BUT I am in love with them now even with the glittery accents, just a subtle little bling that makes them more special. I love Skechers!
Good shoe for around the house
I am very pleased with these slip-ons, they are very light weight and comfortable. I would like to have a little more arch support and the shoes already stretched out a touch after wearing them for about two weeks so they don't fit quite as snug as when I first got them. I knew from another customer's review that they have some sparkles that are not visible in the pictures and I really don't mind them even though I'm not a "sparkly" person at all. The shoe looks good and is very easy to slip on and off. Would buy again.
Rating : 4.7
List Price : $55.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment