Amazon_Gift_Card

Friday, February 15, 2013

Skechers D'Lites Opal Womens Clogs Sneakers White/Navy 6.5

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great Service!
I ordered the wrong size and contacted the seller who responded right away that she/he had a smaller size and would put it in the mail as soon as the other pair arrived. I received the correct size and love them! The seller even emailed to let me know they had received the first pair and were shipping out the correct size. Great customer service!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Sketchers
These sneakers are very comfortable to walk well forth the price. I have had these before and I will not use any other sneakers.
Awesome shoes - did I mention these are Awesome
Love these shoes. In fact, I love these shoes so much, I ended up buying a pair for my mom who is in a wheelchair and they just slip right on and I bought another pair for myself for when the first pair wears out. They stay on my feet even when I do my cardiac routine on my treadmill. I would recommend these shoes for any age.
Skechers D'Lites Opal Womens Clogs Sneakers White/Navy 6.5
Product Features :
  • Casual slip on sneaker clogs
  • Low back
  • Smooth leather upper
  • Cushioned insole
  • Traction outsole

Rating : 5.0
List Price : $54.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment