- Running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires an enhanced cushioning and extended durability.
- Ionic Cushioning System, composed of molded triangular pillars at the rear of the midsole, provides additional cushioning for the heelstrike phase of each running stride.
- Combination EVA/Polyurethane midsole.
- Removable sockliner with Ionic design.
- Scotchlite reflective.
- XT-600 carbon rubber outsole.
- Shoe weighs 10.8 oz.
- Measurements:
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
A good shoe at a good price
This is a good-looking athletic shoe with a roomy toe box and removable insoles for those who wear orthotics. It's extremely hard to find this shoe at a shoe store, and if you could find it there, you would pay around 25% more than the Amazon price. A really great buy from Amazon!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great for wide feet!
This was the first pair of wide shoes I had ordered online and was so pleased when they arrived. First, they shipped in a day even though it was estimated 2-day shipping. I was very pleased. When I tried on the shoes I was so excited. They are so comfortable and for someone like me who has wide feet, these are the first shoes I found that actually fit well. I have never owned a pair of "wide" tennis shoes, and am going to probably order another pair just to have a back-up. They are stylish as this retro sort of look is coming back. I can finally order shoes in my actual size, a 6 instead of a 7 or 7 1/2 just to get my foot to fit in them. I actually was able to stand up straight in these shoes as the arch support actually hit my foot on my arch. I highly recommend them.
Suede toe material...BAD IDEA
So these shoes are very comfortable like many of the reviews say. Decent arch support. They do run a little small. I have somewhat wide feet and the wide fits perfectly. HOWEVER...I am soooo disappointed in these shoes! The white material, including the toe area is a fake suede material and is a dirt magnet! It is nice and soft and gets really dirty really quickly. It would be so much better if it was a different material!
Product Features :
- Ionic Cushioning System provides cushion on impact
- Polyurethane midsole offers cushion, support, and durability
- Triangular lug outsole for multi-directional traction
Rating : 4.6
List Price : $80.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment