REEBOK FLEX SNEAKER
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great new technology translates to an awesome running shoe!
To start off, I am a competitive runner who runs 40-60 miles a week, ranging from sprints to long distance. I saw a commercial for these shoes and thought the same thing that a lot of people probably thought: "Oh boy, Reebok is just trying to make a pathetic attempt to imitate the Nike Free TR Fit Womens' Sneaker Style# 429785-400." The commercial was well put together, so I decided to research these shoes and quickly discovered that making these shoes was no easy task. It was apparent that Reebok hired experts to design the shoes and put a hefty amount of time into making sure that these shoes were safe for running on trails, concrete, and any other surface that running would have to endure.
I have never owned a pair of Nike Free Runs or any shoe that is so low to the ground. Before the Realflex shoes, I ran in a pair of Nike Zoom Victory+, which allowed for an easy transition into these shoes because both are very lightweight. I have owned five pairs of them so these were...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Light and super comfortable
How do I love thee, let me count the ways... Okay, I realize I'm talking about SHOES here, but that's how I feel. Is it possible to instantly fall in love with a pair of shoes? Well if Carrie Bradshaw can feel that way about a pair of Jimmy Choos, I guess a person can get emotional about some Reeboks. Before buying these I had purchased a pair of New Balance that had very good reviews and I've heard they're supposed to be a good brand. When I got them I noticed they were hard to put on and although technically they fit me, they also felt like lead weights attached to my feet. I returned them. So when I saw the tv commerical for these Reebok Realflex shoes and read some of the reviews on line, I decided to try them. As soon as I put them on I had one of those WOW moments. They were so light and just felt like they were made for my feet. It's like walking on little cushions. I should mention I'm not a runner, I just wanted a pair of great fitting shoes for walking that didn't look...
Best Shoes EVER
First let me say that I am not a runner. My exercise regimen is consists twelve hour shifts on a busy floor at the hospital every week. I have worn nursing shoes, tennis shoes, clogs, you name it....any brand, anything that seems like a good shoe. Recently I have been exclusively using a Dansko Clog for work and I have noticed a heaviness in my feet and ankles after working. I set out to replace my work shoes.....again. Went to several shoe stores and tried on nearly everything they had to offer and I never had that "AHA, this is the shoe" moment until my husband dug out my size in the Reebok Realflex and sat me down to try them on. So glad I did. I laced them up, stood up, and had my "AHA" moment. These shoes have been on my feet while working the halls for 16 twelve hour shifts and I have absolutely no complaints.
Things I LOVE about this shoe:
The tongue is very thin so I don't have to lace too tightly to get a snug fit.
The material around the...
Product Features :
- Low top running sneaker
- Front lace closure
- Tongue with logo
- Thin stretch material
- Signature logo on sides
Rating : 4.5
List Price : $90.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment