- women's New Balance, Minimus Trail Run Sneaker WT20
- This is the companion to the WT10 Minimus Trail barefoot running style
- The update features a modified upper on the same comfortable unit sole
- A new approach to barefoot technology allowing for optimum performance while running
- Comfortably Wear with or without socks
- lightweight synthetic and mesh upper
- 4mm drop from heel to toe making a great running shoe with excellent control
- Anti-microbial treatment helps to eliminate shoe odors
- deconstructed ACTEVA midsole provides great flexibility and featherweight cushion
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
they are very nice but
You have to buy them bigger than your regular size, mine were too small I wanted to exchange them but Amazon wouldn't let me, actually they would but mine were lightning deal and if i want to exchange them I would have to pay the difference in price - cca $50 ... I gave them away ... but I liked the way they look a lot
New Balance Women's WT20 Minimus Trail Running Shoe
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
LOVE!!!
Love these shoes, I use them for CrossFit and they are amazing, comfortable enough to run in, and great for lifting! I'll be getting more in other colors! LOVE'EM
I also purchased this in a 7 1/2 which I normally wear a 7, my second pair of New Balances I got a 7 (not sure why) and I had to send them back for a larger size. So get at least a 1/2 size larger than you wear.
A great shoe for the trail
I've had these shoes for a few months now and I really like them. They provide great arch support and they are comfortable with socks and without (though I usually wear them with socks). I have worn them on trails and pavement. While I definitely consider them more comfortable than my traditional running shoes, after a few miles on the cement I can really feel the lack of cushioning. That said, they are excellent for walking around on sidewalks, etc. One warning -- they can be a little slippery when it's wet.
I've also used these on trails a few times, which is great. Your feet won't get nearly as tired because the impact is absorbed much better by the ground than by pavement! And it really makes you aware of how you're walking/running. The flexible soles are well-suited to maneuvering rocks and roots, and they're so lightweight you can barely feel them on your feet! I can't wait to get back on the trail in these -- and they're cute to boot!
Product Features :
- ACETEVA midsole cushion resists compression set
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
Rating : 4.7
List Price : $99.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment