Keep it simple with the Santiago Corduroy MJ by Keen.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Cute shoe, but inconsistent sizing
I ordered this shoe in my typical size 6. It was huge! I have another pair of Keen Santiago's in the canvas version, in which case I also ordered a 6. Those run a half size too big, but I'd say the corduroy Santiago's are a whole size too big. I also don't care for the elastic mary jane strap, but as soon as I find a size that fits, I'm planning to (very carefully) cut the strap off to make it more of a ballerina flat. The color is nice, kind of a red rust color, and they look really cute with jeans. They have minimal arch support, as most flats do, but the insole is nice and cushy, so that makes up for it a bit. Overall, they are cute, but I wish I could get the sizing figured out.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- Slip-on style mary jane with an elastic strap providing an easy on and off.
- Corduroy upper with a natural canvas lining.
- Direct vulcanized process uses no adhesives.
- Durable, natural rubber molded footbed.
- Imported.
Rating : 4.0
List Price : $59.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment