Amazon_Gift_Card

Saturday, February 9, 2013

KEEN Women's Harvest Shoe,Woven Rice Bag,6.5 M US
  • Add funky flavor to your life with the Harvest MJ by Keen®.
  • Upper consists of woven reclaimed rice paper for added durability.
  • Recycled PU and cork footbed with natural canvas cover creates great comfort.
  • Natural canvas lining.
  • Non-marking natural rubber outsole provides optimal grip and traction.
  • Weight: 8 oz
  • Product measurements were taken using size 6.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Not Comfortable
I have worn Keens for several years but was disappointed with these Mary Janes. I love the pattern and style but they ran big. I usually wear an 8 but went to 7 1/2. Also the top of the side of the shoe rubbed on my right ankle. I tried inserts, heel pads, etc but they did not alleviate the rubbing. I hated to return them but I would not be able to wear them. I hope Keen comes out with a similar pattern/style next year.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


very nice sporting shoe
This is my first pair of Keens. The shoes are adorable and very comfortable. The shoe runs a little large. I wear a 7 or 7.5 so I bought the 7.5 just in case. It is a little long and even though the 7 would have been perfect, I can still wear the 7.5. If you have wide feet, these shoes are a good choice. The canvas is very sturdy and should hold up well.
the soles are incredible
i recommend wearing these in with socks. and, if the backs rub against your ankle knuckles, to bend the rubbing portions via hands in the opposite directions until they are worn in. i love these shoes!
KEEN Women's Harvest Shoe,Woven Rice Bag,6.5 M US KEEN Women's Harvest Shoe,Woven Rice Bag,6.5 M US
Product Features :
  • Woven reclaimed rice paper upper with soft natural canvas lining
  • Durable natural rubber outsole
  • Recycled PU and cork footbed lined with canvas cradles your foot
  • Earth friendly kicks that look awesome

Rating : 4.4
List Price : $70.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment