Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Keen Women's Coronado Canvas Sneaker,Harvest Gold/Brindle,5 M US
CLOSEOUTS . If you're longing for a little old-school style, Keen's Coronado canvas shoes are a perfect fit -- with a kick from recycled materials!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

keen coronado
Cute shoes but definitely plan on breaking them in gradually. The are comfortable, but not cushy. Seem pretty well made.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


very cute and practical
I am normally a size 8.5 with wide-ish feet and I ordered these in an 8.5. Fit is good although they are slightly snug in the widest part of my foot.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that the trim along the bottom of these shoes is more of a plum-purple..from the pictures I was expecting maroon. The canvas of the shoe reminds me of burlap in color and texture. They are stiff like everyone says but it wasn't much of a problem in the time I wore them after they arrived yesterday.
There are two things I don't love about them: the sole isn't completely flat; there is a curve near the ball of my foot that I especially notice when standing on hard floors. The other thing is that they are slightly slippery if you walk on a wet floor; no tread whatsoever. I wore them to take my daughter to swim lessons and walking through the locker room, I had to be more careful walking across the wet floor than I was with my other shoes.
Over all, I am happy with these shoes and...
Needs rubber soles
I bought these sneakers and thought they would be comfortable like the many other pair of Keens I own... The sneakers are not very comfortable. The insert heel section is not comfortable at all. The shoe material is very coarse and the bottom of the sneaker really could use rubber instead of the recycled material. It's difficult to walk in the mall with these sneakers because I feel like I'm ice skating. They are very slippery on all surfaces except gravel and concrete. The best thing about the sneakers are the shoe laces... Mine came with two pair.
Keen Women's Coronado Canvas Sneaker,Harvest Gold/Brindle,5 M US Keen Women's Coronado Canvas Sneaker,Harvest Gold/Brindle,5 M US
Product Features :
  • Recycled aluminum eyelets
  • Removable PU molded footbed
  • Vulcanized construction
  • Non-marking natural rubber outsole

Rating : 3.7
List Price : $60.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment