DC Court Graffik Se Lowtop Womens Shoes
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
amazing
Absolutly love these shoes! Very cute. Shipping was super fast. Im very happy with this purchase. I believe they are worth the price and recommend them to anyone.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
hmmm?
This was a first experience with ordering shoes online and I really thought this was going to be great. I rec'd the package a day early which was incredible! But, the invoice and box for shoes itself were correct with what I ordered but when I opened the box the shoes were completely different!!! Sooo disappointed! Hmm,thinking this was a complete error on the manufacturer itself!!
super cute
what can i say other than they looked like the pic when they got here, they fit may at some point need insoles though kind of a hard bottom in the shoe everything else looks and feels fine though.
Product Features :
- Cup Sole Shoe
Rating : 4.7
List Price : $65.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment