Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, February 10, 2013

bebe Women's General Fashion Sneaker,Black,6.5 M US
Enjoy your weekend activities in this attractive lace-up sneaker featuring a mesh upper with shiny silver trim, unique side straps and signature logo décor. By bebe

Product Information
• Heel Height - Flat
• Material - Textile/Man Made
• Toe - Round
• Closure - Lace-Up
• Sole - Rubber/EVA

CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Bakers strives to provide safe and environmentally friendly products. However, materials and products sold, may contain lead known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.


With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Cute, but...
These are cute, comfortable and fit just right. I love that they go with all of my workout clothes. I love bebe and wear it almost daily. Now the only problem i had with these tennis were the silver strap tore off the second time i wore them. But i'm pretty rough on shoes.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Bad product
I wore these shoes one day and the strap on the side ripped when I took them off. I'm very disappointed in this product and that amazon uses this seller. I called and emailed the seller regarding the product and was told if I took them to get them fixed somewhere that they would reimburse me for the repair. I felt they should take the item back. I was told nope I already wore them. I would not buy this product. It was a waste of money and disappointing!
Thank you I love my shoes but...
I really love my shoes but it is true one of my silver straps ripped off the first day I wore them to work. Note I was sitting down at the computer and was adjusting my shoe. It won't look bad if I rip it off but I was still upset. I can't find bebe sport shoes anymore so I think bebe sport is becoming vintage. I love these shoes.
bebe Women's General Fashion Sneaker,Black,6.5 M US bebe Women's General Fashion Sneaker,Black,6.5 M US
Product Features :
  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is General
  • Color: Blkblk
  • Material: Mesh Upper and Rubber Outsole
  • Measurements: 0.75
  • Width: B

Rating : 3.3
List Price : $69.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment