Dial into your run and let the miles fly by in the Avia A5230W. This women's running shoe features an open mesh upper for supreme breathability. Synthetic leather overlays supply durable, lightweight support. A lightly padded tongue and collar provide added comfort and performance. The removable EVA insole provides lightweight plush. The molded EVA midsole with a Shear Gel-Ryd II heel unit provides enhanced cushioning. This Avia running sneaker also has a solid rubber outsole that delivers exceptional grip. Feel the miles fly by in the Avia A5230W.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
AVIA Women's Athletic Shoe
These are the most comfortable athletic shoe I've ever had! They're light weight but support very well. I do a lot of cross training exercises and this is an overall great shoe. Timely delivery by Amazon.com and everything I order from them is always packed extremely well.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Good so far
These shoes fit okay so far. As I wear them, I feel like they are stretching and becoming even more comfortable. I would have rather had the purple, but they were much more expensive, and I worried that this blue would be too bright for my wardrobe. I have found that I like the color very much. It is as bright as the picture, but it is not over the top. I feel the fit is to size.
Love these
Awesome price and love the pink!!! Very comfortable. I am a nursing assistant and these are the most comfortable shoes ever!!! Thank u!
Product Features :
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Molded EVA midsole featuring the patent pending Gel-Ryd II cushioning heel unit
- Solid rubber road outsole with forefoot flex grooves
Rating : 3.9
List Price : $49.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment