Fast Cat Lea Wn's
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
CUTE but BUY A SIZE UP
My feet can usually fit into 6.5/7 shoes, but for some reason my feet pop out of 7's. On the other hand, I have gotten a lot of complements on these shoes and style wise, they're pretty adorable.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Not as comfortable as I hoped
This has lots and lots of cats on it. Hope you are into that. This shoe wasn't as comfortable as I'd hoped. My foot size is between a 7 and 7.5, so the fact that this ran tight was a good thing as I ordered a 7.5 (which is usually too big) and it fit me correctly.
Christmas gift
This was a gift for a great friend of mine and she really likes the look and says they are comfortable. I can't say if it's true or not, but personally I really liked the design, the color, and the feel to it. I didn't really care for the form of packaging because it's one of those green, tree saving packaging bags so it makes it hard to wrap, and who really likes those gift bags? =) But in general its a good pair of shoes.
Rating : 3.9
List Price : $70.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment