For the runner who wants to make a bold statement without sacrificing comfort and performance. UPPER: Innovative, no-sew construction with targeted overlays to deliver lightweight, breathable comfort and flexiblt support. MIDSOLE: Nike Shox cushioning provides impact protection and a smooth ride, with a light, flexible Cushlon forefoot. OUTSOLE: BRS 1000 carbon rubber heel with an environmentally preferred rubber Waffle outsole throughout for traction. Flex grooves for a smooth transition
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
SHOX LOVER
I LOVE these Nike Shox. As you know, they are hard to find these days and the color is GREAT. The tongue of the shoe is made with some type of rubber and if I were rough on shoes or pulled too hard too many times, I think it would come apart. They are not as well made as some of the Shox you get in the stores but good luck with that anyway. They do hurt my feet after I've worn them all day. But I love the color and am overall pleased with my purchase!! I got them in a timely manner as well.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Surprised
I was leary about ordering tennis shoes on line because you never know about the size and comfort but I was very surpised about these shoes. They actually fit and are comfortable. Very light weight. I knew that Nike runs a little small so I ordered 1/2 size larger than I normally wear.
Product Features :
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Durable
Rating : 4.5
List Price : $120.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment