Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, January 21, 2013

Teva women's Freewheel Fashion Sneaker,Black,8.5 M US
Teva Women's Freewheel Bike Shoes
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Comfortable quality sneaker--runs short
I had to give up my beloved Converse sneakers due to a foot condition, and the Freewheel is the closest I could find in the way of a retro look with better support. These are indeed very comfortable--compared to my Converse, they feel like slippers. The sole is cushioned nicely and there's some arch support as well. Just an overall great shoe for everyday walking around. My foot is slightly narrow, but I still wear a medium. These are a bit wide, so I'll be wearing heavier socks. The only obvious flaw is how SHORT they run. Seriously, I recommend getting a full size longer. I normally wear a 7M in sandals, and 7.5M in clogs or boots (anything I wear a sock with), but I had to return the 7.5M in this for an 8M. Amazingly, there still isn't a lot of wiggle room in toe, but enough to be comfortable. I got the brown color, and it's nicer than pictured--the laces are sort of a taupe color, and the rubber areas are a muted cream white rather than a bright white. Just ordered...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


comfortable, good looking shoes
These are great shoes - comfortable, good traction, and good looking enough to be all-purpose shoes. I bought them for bicycling and have worn them to the gym, shopping, walking and going out to lunch - looking forward to cycling weather.
Love these shoes!
I love these tennis shoes. They look great and have great support and are incredibly comfortable! I have had foot surgery and it is sometimes difficult to find comfy shoes but these are fantastic.
Teva women's Freewheel Fashion Sneaker,Black,8.5 M US Teva women's Freewheel Fashion Sneaker,Black,8.5 M US
Product Features :
  • This shoes / sandals / boots style name or model number is Freewheel
  • Color: Black
  • Material: Regular Suede Upper and Rubber Outsole
  • Measurements: 1" heel
  • Width: B

Rating : 4.5
List Price : $70.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment