Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, January 21, 2013

Saucony Originals Women's Bullet Vegan Sneaker,Navy,9.5 M US
Your foot can look good and feel good at the same time with the help the Bullet sneaker. This fun Saucony Originals shoe is a lace closure, medium arch sneaker that features a new gum rubber outsole. Its synthetic lining allows for maximum comfort. Its just the right mix for perfection.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Best Sneakers EVER!!
I wish I had endless funds so that I could purchase several more pairs in all colors! I love these shoes--they are right "on" in terms of size and feel great on my feet. They have excellent arch support and make my feet look a little smaller. So far they are wearing well. I'd highly recommend them.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


So comfortable, great arch support
I'm trying to overhaul and replace all of my leather wear (watch "Earthlings" and you'll know why). Shoes are a major leather offender, so it's great to find good quality shoes that are cruelty free. I first thought that I'd be stuck with cheap quality "pleather" shoes from Payless Shoe Store with zero arch support when I decided to get replace my leather shoes. Thankfully, there are some higher-end shoe manufacturers that have a vegan line (Dansko, Earth Shoes (negative heel technology), Birkenstock, and Saucony) that also feature excellent arch support. I have a very high instep that has been severely challenged after working retail---i.e., Macy's cement floors with only a thin layer of carpeting and padding to buffer standing on the cement for hours at a time. These Saucony vegan sneakers are awesome: they fit like a glove and are so comfortable! I can stand on them for hours without feeling pain in my feet.
Awesome sneaker!!!
This sneaker was a last minute purchase before a vacation. I was planning on walking alot while on vacation so I wanted something comfortable and light that did not look like a typical running sneaker. This sneaker met all of my expectations - and I tend to be more on the picky side when it comes to footwear.

Note: I am typically a size 9.5 in this brand, however for this shoe, I had to go up to 10. I bought the 9.5 and returned it because I felt it was an exact fit and I preferred a bit of space. Something to keep in mind...

Overall, I definitely recommend it!
Saucony Originals Women's Bullet Vegan Sneaker,Navy,9.5 M US Saucony Originals Women's Bullet Vegan Sneaker,Navy,9.5 M US
Product Features :
  • New gum rubber outsole

Rating : 4.4
List Price : $59.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment