Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Balance Women's W801 Sneaker,White/White,6.5 B
The extraordinarily comfortable fit alonewill have you jones-ing for the New Balance W801. This women's shoe has a sportyslip-on profile with logo details and mesh panels for added zip. Generous cushioning keep hassles and foot fatigue to a minimum, makingthis New Balance slip on a very smart choice for everyday. This New Balance slip on is a versatile easy on/off recovery shoe that is perfect for everyday wear. The New Balance W801 is a stylish addition to street wear and comfortable for around the house, you can't go wrong!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

My everyday shoe !
I have worn these New Balance slip-ons everyday for the last 10 years. I don't know what I would do without them. I need the support but hate the feel of a lace up sneaker. They run true to size and do stretch a bit after continued wearing. I just ordered my 10th pair and was glad to find this Amazon seller had them in stock as New Balance no longer sells them on their website. I also like the fact that the grey color is neutral and nondescript. Buy them, they wear like iron !

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


I live in these shoes!
I've been wearing this particular style for years. I have problem feet! Finding comfort that lasts beyond a couple of hours on my feet seemed impossible - until I found these New Balance! I was able to get my size in a wide-width to accomodate my wide feet; one major problem solved! They're slip-ons which I personally prefer to help my feet feel as free as possible while wearing shoes. They're designed simply, which I prefer. They are well made and last years! The comfort they provide is by far what I need. At the end of the day,(days-weeks-months),the bottom of my feet aren't burning; my feet are not in pain, overall. I'll wear them forever, however, finding my size in the wide-width, in the two basic colors I've always worn, gray and black, is getting harder as the years go on. I don't know why they mess with a good thing by trying to jazz them up to where they're no longer simple, go with anything shoes. Anyhow, I was thrilled to find my classic style, in one of my classic colors,...
great shoes
I love these shoes. This is my 3rd pair of these. I have worn 2 pair out. they are so comfortable but also have a great deal of arch support for my high arches
New Balance Women's W801 Sneaker,White/White,6.5 B New Balance Women's W801 Sneaker,White/White,6.5 B
Product Features :
  • Women's Sandals & Slides
  • Trail Recovery/Cushioning
  • All White

Rating : 3.9
List Price : $64.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment