Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jambu Women's Sportage Barefoot Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Red,9.5 M US
Jambu Women's Sportage Slip-On Shoes modern art for motion and comfort Indoors and out, this sport casual slip-on sets feet free to emulate the feeling of walking barefoot. The satin upper, lined with soft microfiber terry, is trimmed in stretch fabric, working with the memory foam insole to surround your foot in a customized fit.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great sport shoe but might fit oddly
I wish Jambu made this shoe in half-sizes. It seems to run a little short in length, or perhaps it's just the shoe styling. But with my usual size 9, I felt that my toes were hitting the front of the shoe in a way I'm not accustomed to.

So I ordered the charcoal gray on Amazon in a size 10 (they were out of the black in that size). But weirdly, the 10s were just too big -- especially in the length! I ended up returning this pair and keeping my first black pair in size 9.

Bottom line: I went to all this trouble because this is one great looking sport shoe! Light yet really durable, comfortable, warm and very, very cool looking. Now that I've accepted the styling oddity of having my toes sort of meet the front of the shoe, I'm OK with it. But it you think it will bother you or if you are between sizes, I suggest you order the next size up.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


I love these shoes!
I have always had trouble finding comfortable closed-toe shoes. I found I was wearing sandals summer and winter until I found these shoes. I did order them 1/2 size larger (from reading reviews) and they were perfect. I could put them on and wear them immediately and all day with no discomfort! I am so happy with them and will definitely buy them again when I need them!
love this shoe
the shoe fits perfectly and is very easy to wear
I walk in this shoe 3 to 4 tmes a week
Jambu Women's Sportage Barefoot Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Red,9.5 M US Jambu Women's Sportage Barefoot Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Red,9.5 M US

Rating : 4.6
List Price : $99.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment