The classic fashion sneaker gets a boost from hidden wedge heels in these trendy high-top sneakers by Hailey Jeans Co. These sporty sneakers are constructed with composite faux leather and faux suede uppers and textured rubber soles.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Good product
They were cute shoes, actually look better than the photo, but they were too small. I wanted a size 10, but it felt like an 8 in fact I ended giving them to my sister who is a size 8 for Christmas because they were just too uncomfortable. My suggestion is to order a size bigger! Thanks for reading(:
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great for standing at work all day!!
I saw these same sneakers in the mall for $70 and really wanted them for the comfort and height they give me.
I'm a Hair Stylist and am only 5'3" and need more height to reach for my taller clients. Wedge sandals and boots were always good but not always great to wear with slacks and certain pants.
Well the black pair looks great with black slacks and I paid almost a third of what I would've paid in the mall!
Now that I've tried one pair, I plan to buy the other colors and a spare black pair. For this price, I may as well!!
Super cute & comfy
Great product and even better price!! I know these will go out of style soon so I didn't want to spend too much but these are really cute and comfortable. They look great with leggings and jeggings. I also can walk for hours and they stay comfy =)
Product Features :
- Wedge height measures approximately 3 inches. Taken from a size 6.
- These sneakers feature solid-colored fabric lining and textured rubber soles.
- Slightly padded footbeds add comfort.
- Composite faux suede and faux leather upper/man-made outsole
- Padded tongue and collar, completed with rounded toes and topstitching.
Rating : 4.4
List Price : $69.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment