Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, January 28, 2013

embellished spiked wedge sneakers 7.5 NATURALGLD
Vegan leather and vegan suede, round toe, combo fabric wedge sneakers. These sneakers feature rhinestone embellishments and metal spikes allover the shoe. By the way, these lace-up shoes are finished with a velcro strap across the arch and don't include a hidden platform. Wedge height: 3 inches. Finished with a slightly padded vegan leather insole. Man made materials. Imported.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Sneaker Wedge Love
I received these less than a week after ordering, usually I try to buy shoes in store because I am worried about waiting on shoes then they don't fit when they arrive. These seem to be very true to size and they fit perfectly. I knew in my mind exactly what I wanted but was not finding it at any stores around my home, so I just put a description in google and found these beauties. I have not had a chance to wear them out, but I did wear them around the house for a while and love them. I cannot wait to show them off. Definitely recommend. Can't go wrong with shoes that are stylish, versatile, super cute, and comfortable for either a day or night on the town.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.




embellished spiked wedge sneakers 7.5 NATURALGLD embellished spiked wedge sneakers 7.5 NATURALGLD

Rating : 4.0
List Price : $45.80

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment