• This sporty lace-up makes all your active days a breeze • Lightweight synthetic upper with breathable mesh fabric panels • Removable molded EVA footbed • Shock-absorbing EVA midsole with AVI 180 heel cushioning • Solid rubber sole for extra durability
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
shoes
I like this shoe. Lightweight and lots of cushion. I do jazzercise and it's a very stable shoe and works well for lateral support too. The price was right, but I thought they were gray and yellow but the emblem is lime green. I have purchased Avia in the past and will again.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great Sneaker for the price!
I needed a running shoe to temporarily replace my Nike's and I also needed something I could run trails and pavement with and these wear perfect for the job. I have had them for about 2 months now and they are very comfortable. The sneakers fit well around my foot (which is a wide at the toes and small at the heels).
I think this is a good shoe for people with a normal to high arch would has a over pronation they want to stabilize while running.
The shoes came quickly and in good condition, and the color is exactly as it is shown in the picture. I actually started using these sneakers as my main training set. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend these sneakers as a great purchase. :-)
won't buy another pair
these suckers hurt my pinky toes for some reason. i got them b/c livestrong.com recommended them for the types of workouts i do, not to mention they weren't costly, but i think i'll stick with cross-trainers of a more cushiony brand.
Product Features :
- This sporty lace-up makes all your active days a breeze
- Lightweight synthetic upper with breathable mesh fabric panels
- Removable molded EVA footbed
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole with AVI 180 heel cushioning
- Solid rubber sole for extra durability
Rating : 4.1
List Price : $54.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment